- Duration: 22 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Revelstoke, BC
*This camp has 2 days of riding at RMR. There is an option to add RMR day tickets at checkout. If your child does not have a season pass, please add it to your order.
July 25-28, 2023
10am - 3:30pm
This mtb camp for teen shredders is all about improving your riding, pushing your boundaries, and having fun! You'll learn to ride fast and smooth plus you'll practice hitting jumps, drops, and other fun features in a safe and controlled environment.
- Advanced level skills instruction and guided riding on Revelstoke's best trails
- Safely riding jumps, drops and other technical trail features
- Bike and suspension set-up plus bike maintenance
- Exciting new trails, shuttle assisted riding, and lift-accessed bike park!
*Maximum 6:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 24 inch wheel size bike required.
*Please provide your child with a pack lunch and trail snacks each day as well as a water bottle/hydration pack for the trail.
*Groups may be split based on ability levels.
*Required Skill Level 3+ / Fitness Level 3+