Teen Shredders Skills Camp
- Duration: 5 Days (approx.)
- Location: Revelstoke, BC
This mountain bike camp is all about improving your riding, pushing your boundaries, and having fun! The first 2 days feature skills instruction at Mt MacPherson, followed by a day trip to our favourite trails in Golden. Day 4 is a fun shuttle assisted day back in Revelstoke, and then for the final day we head to Silver Star Bike Park!Camp Highlights:
- Professional Instruction and Guiding
- Fun, games, races, and prizes
- Advanced Skill Development
- Bike Maintenance instruction
- Shuttle assisted rides with long, fun descents
The camp will be held at the Mt. Macpherson Nordic Lodge on Hwy 23 S. Transportation for your kids can be arranged with one of our instructors if you are unable to make the drive out there.
*Maximum 6:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 24 inch wheel size bike required.
*Please provide your child with a pack lunch each day as well as a water bottle/hydration pack for the trail