This mountain bike camp is all about improving your riding, pushing your boundaries, and having fun!Camp Highlights:
- Professional Instruction and Guiding
- Fun, games, races, and prizes
- Advanced Skill Development
- Bike Maintenance instruction
- Options for some shuttle assisted rides with long, fun descents
The camp will be held at the Mt. Macpherson Nordic Lodge on Hwy 23 S. Transportation for your kids can be arranged with one of our instructors if you are unable to make the drive out there.
*Maximum 6:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 20 inch wheel size bike required.
*Snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the day, please provide your child with a pack lunch each day as well as a water bottle/hydration pack for the trail