This trip is for experienced mountain bikers looking for the thrill of huge descents and big adventure! Spend three days shredding all of the best rides around Revelstoke followed by a day of shuttling incredible backcountry trails near Nakusp and New Denver. We'll cap off this incredible trip with an epic 7000ft descent via heli-bike-drop on Mt. Cartier! Get your fingers, forearms and brake pads ready for over 40,000 vertical feet of descending with only 4,000 of climbing over these five incredible days!
- 6 nights accommodation at our luxurious Revelstoke lodge
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 après, 5 dinners (see itinerary for details)
- 5 big days of professionally guided riding on world class BC singletrack
- 3 huge days of truck shuttles with safe and certified professional drivers
- Helicopter ride and heli-bike drop!
- Experienced and certified local guides, 1 per group of 4-5 guests
- Bike maintenance support plus access to full tool kit and repair stand
- All transportation and shuttles from arrival until departure in our comfortable shuttle vehicles, with secure custom bike racks
- Your first ice-cold beer at the end of each day's ride