- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Revelstoke, BC
Get your little shredders off on the right pedal this season! They will explore local trails while learning safe riding habits, improving their skills and coordination, and having fun with new friends.
- Professional instruction and guiding
- Bike handling skills and drills
- Trail safety and etiquette
- Trail riding and fun bike games!
*Maximum 4:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 16 inch wheel size bike required - no training wheels.
*Please provide your child with a pack lunch, snacks and water bottle/hydration pack for the trail.
*Groups may be split based on ability levels.