- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Revelstoke, BC
Kickstart your kiddos into a great riding season with this 3 week progressive program, featuring loads of skill building exercises, safe riding habits, fun and games, and most of all: mountain biking!
- Professional Instruction and Guiding
- Fun and games and prizes!
- Professional Skill Development
- Riding on some of Revelstoke's most fun trails
The camp will be held at the Mt. Macpherson Nordic Lodge on Hwy 23 S. Transportation for your kids can be arranged with one of our instructors if you are unable to make the drive out there.
*Maximum 6:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 20 inch wheel size bike required.
*Some snacks and drinks will be provided, please provide your child with a pack lunch and trail snacks each day as well as a water bottle/hydration pack for the trail.