- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
2023 TRIP DATES:
Full trip itinerary and inclusions here.
A detailed PDF information package including a packing list and all the
other important information will be sent to you before your trip.
- Many of these trails are relentlessly technical, steep, and exposed. They
are suitable for confident and experienced riders only.
- Riders must possess a minimum of Level 4 Skill and Level 3 Fitness. See our rating system here.
- Knee pads and full face or open face enduro/DH helmet are required.
- Modern full suspension enduro bike required.
Full refund less $50 cancellation fee up to 90 days prior to start date.
Deposit is non-refundable within 90 days. Trip is 50% refundable 31-60
days prior. Cancellations made within 30 days are non-refundable.
We require a 25% deposit to hold your reservation. The balance is due 60
days prior to the trip - you will receive an automatic payment request
email for the amount left owing on your booking.
All prices are listed and charged in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
All participants are required to fill out an industry standard
Release of Liability Waiver upon commencement of any Wandering Wheels
Participants are responsible for choosing trips and/or trails
that are within their own ability level based on our skill and fitness
ratings. Wandering Wheels reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary
based on our assessment of riders' ability levels, weather, trail conditions, etc.