Ladies Intermediate Progressive Skills
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Revelstoke, BC
This popular skills clinic is designed for intermediate riders who want to take their riding to the next level. Spend 2 full days at Mt. MacPherson learning more advanced riding techniques and applying them on trail. Improve your skills and gain a solid foundation for efficient practice and progression!
What we cover:
- Refining balance & body position for maximum stability
- Braking techniques - gradual, consistent, selective
- Cornering fundamentals - berms vs. flat corners
- Front wheel lifts - an essential maneuver to master
- Pumping, lifting & flowing - applying and releasing pressure for more speed and style
- Advanced climbing techniques - learn to tackle challenging climbs with ease
- Terrain awareness & line selection for faster, smoother riding
- Bike/suspension set-up and basic repairs - get the most out of your bike and tools
- Intro to jumps & drops - gain confidence and get your wheels off the ground!
*Includes 2 shuttle assisted rides at MacPherson!
*Maximum 6:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Please bring a water bottle/hydration pack, clothing appropriate for the weather, spare tube, and any tools that you normally carry.
*Modern XC/all-mountain bike required.
*Skill Level 2-3 / Fitness Level 3+