- Durée: 20 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Revelstoke, BC
May 7/14/21/28, 2023
July 4-7, 2023
July 25-28, 2023
Aug 15-18, 2023
The perfect way for your kids to start the season strong. Our dedicated coaches will help fine-tune and improve their riding skills and ability. They’ll explore challenging and exciting terrain to practice what they’ve learned. On the 4th and final day of each camp we’ll have an exciting surprise ride in store. Get ready for an adventure!
- Progressive skills instruction and guided riding on Revelstoke's best trails
- Safely riding jumps, drops and other technical trail features
- Bike set-up, drivetrain maintenance, and trailside bike repairs
- Exciting new trails and shuttle assisted riding on the final day!
*Maximum 5:1 student/instructor ratio.
*Minimum 20 inch wheel size bike required.
*Please provide your child with a pack lunch and trail snacks each day as well as a water bottle/hydration pack for the trail.
*Groups may be split based on ability levels.
*Required Skill Level 2+ / Fitness Level 2+